Thursday, July 12, 2012

Comic-Con San Diego 2012: Another year missed...

The last time I was at Comic-Con was in 2005. That year I remember thinking to myself that the show was getting big...bigger than big! One of those mornings I looked out my hotel window to see a crowed of people lined up around the Convention Center...it was 7 am!! The doors do not open till 9! Things where changing. Seven years later I have not been back, and it was not from lack of trying. Some years I did miss due to personal reasons but most where just not being able to get the passes. They sell out in 40 minutes. There has to be a better way to get them. Even the changes they made this year with the pre-registering for a link to be given and all that crap, just did not work. I will keep trying to go but it gets a bit disheartening. If you got to go this year enjoy yourself, you may not be so lucky next year.

No comments: