Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Review! The Crow: Skinning the Wolves #1 (IDW)

COVER: James O'Barr. I know he is not the most gifted artist out there but I just really dig O'Barrs art.

STORY:  James O'Barr and Jim Terry. Love to see the Crow in Nazi Germany. I feel like we entered
                 the story half way though. I will wait for more to reveal itself in future issues...but this issue is a bit
                 confusing. Who is this Crow?

ART: James O'Barr and Jim Terry. Not the best artwork. With the lack of 'Crow' books that are
           published each year you would think they would try and put the very best artist on each project.
           It is so much better than the last series though.

FINAL FILE: Buy,Read,Bag it!...'The Crow' is one of my favorite franchises...when its done right.


No comments: