Friday, June 7, 2013

Game of Thrones

WOW!

The June 2nd episode...shock.

I have not read any of the novels so everything is new to me. After what seemed like an uneventful season,
the hammer drops. Big time. So good.

I did not mind that Catelyn Stark died, she was a walking heart break after all she had lost, and thought she had lost. Rob and his bride deserved a much better death...a longer life for that matter. To think that justice is now in the hands of small boys, their sister and a half brother in John Snow is a daunting task. There truly may not be a happy ending to this story...and fitting at that.

Great stuff.

R.I.P.

This is my final entry for this blog.
I want to thank everyone who took the time to check out my tiny corner of this great and powerful world wide web. It was an experiment for me to learn and share my thoughts on things I enjoy and hope you enjoy as well. I close this chapter after one year but only to move on to others. 
It was a great ride.
I will be out there somewhere, we shall meet again.

artist221

No comments: