Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review! Avengers #1 (Marvel)

COVER: Dustin Weaver. I got the "Blank" cover. I always get it when it is offered. It's like getting
                 two covers for one price. In this case the original cover by Weaver is not a mind blower,
                 but it is a good group shot.

STORY: Jonathan Hickman. A bit confusing. We get some powerful aliens who are trying to change
                Earth. They hand the Avengers their ass and "throw" a beaten down Cap back to Earth as a
                warning. When Cap wakes up he calls on some more Avengers...and some Squadron Supreme?
                Great start, I'm in.

ART: Jerome Opena. This guy is reaching superstar status...and he deserves it. Props to the coloring of
           Dean White, again.

FINAL FILE: Buy,Read,Bag it! A new addition to my pull list.

Love the "Blank" covers

Original cover

Tony Stark has big ears

Dont like the way your looking at me Thor

Cool villain design

cool

No comments: